Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Blue Moon, Coon's Age N Donkey Years........

Once again it has been a while.....you would think that when one is NOT working at All, and one's daughter is either at the B N G club or visiting friends upta camp for the majority of the day or days on end one would have time to blog.....but alas, I am NOT good with time anymore.....nope, not at all.....(thank you Heather, the one thing you gave me, the punctual one...... love n miss you always! :) ).....I was and always had been the one who was always on time, early, way early, maybe too early always.....all the time......but alas NO more......I don't know if it is a blessing or a curse!!!! Butttt.......I just seem to go with the flow more and more these days.......I have relaxed, I am no longer (well, I have my moments.......LOL ) so concerned where I am going but more concerned about enjoying the moment in its fullest.....it has only taken me what.....40 plus years to figure this out.......!! Don't get me wrong, as I said I still sometimes freak about getting from here to there @ a certain time....especially on club days.....as the 10:00 AM drop off time some mornings seems to be an eternity away........but for the most part I seem to just drift from moment to moment.......

Midge is upta camp with some friends from her church for the week.......she seems to be having a great time.....as am I for the most part, but damn I miss that girl !!!! I have only seen her for about 30 minutes in six days......I have only been away from her this long twice, once when she was 9 months old and last August when she was away at an overnite church camp for a week......I know it is good for her to get away from me for more then a couple days every other week,(actually even then I still see her........) and I know she and I both need the time away from each other........and I never thought I would say this but damn I miss those "bitch" fits if you will, I miss her saying, with hand on hip..."now, really mumma, really?" I miss her looking at me saying "well I guess you don't care what I eat, or whether I stay in my room all night, now do you?" (yup that is my daughter......:) ) !!!

I am glad that she gets to experience life out of this city.......but damn I still miss the sass n sarcasam she is so fluent in....have NO idea where she gets it.......

No comments:

Post a Comment