Saturday, September 3, 2011

LIFE.............with a nine year old, two crazy kittens, one gerbil in a cage and one still loose in my room....

now how is that for a title of a post?????

Life with a nine year old can best be described as interesting, never dull, exasperating, annoying, fun, hormonal, did I mention exasperating???? And she hasn't even been nine for a month......trouble is a looming.........I do have on thing in my corner, I've been there and done it!!! Got away with some of it and got caught for some of it.....................

The two crazy kittens can best be described as interesting, never dull, exasperating, annoying, fun, did I mention exasperating??? Are you seeing the same pattern I am??? The loose one is still alive in my bedroom......not really sure how I will ever catch the bastard.......probably just never sleep in my room again....wow, I just reread what I wrote and I went from writting about the kittens to talking about the damn gerbils.............WOW!!!

So maybe I should be the one living in the gerbil cage and set everyone else loose?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment